Browse Recipes By Products:
6 Chicken Breast Halves
½ cup All-purpose Flour
¼ cup Olive Oil
3 cloves Garlic, crushed
¾ cup Chicken Broth
⅓ cup Lemon Juice
1 tbsp. Sherry Wine
2 tsp. Salt
¼ tsp. White Pepper
1 tsp. Dried Basil
1 cup Pimento Stuffed Olives, minced
¼ cup Sour Cream
1 tbsp. Potato Starch or 1 tbsp. Flour
¼ cup Parmesan or Fontinella Cheese, grated
1 Lemon, thinly sliced
- Place flour in a large, resealable plastic bag. Place chicken in bag and cover with flour.
- Heat oil on “Brown” setting in the pressure cooker. Brown chicken, 2 pieces at a time, until all have been browned. Set chicken aside.
- Add shallots and garlic to the oil and sauté. Use a wooden spoon to stir and dislodge anything stuck to the bottom of the cooking vessel. Add the broth, lemon juice, salt, pepper, sherry, basil, and olives, then mix well.
- Add chicken pieces to the cooker, skin side down. Lock the cover into cooking position and follow directions for cooking. Cook at “High Pressure” for 15 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, remove chicken from the cooking vessel. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sour cream and starch together.
- Combine with leftover cooking liquid and heat mixture on “Brown” for one minute, stirring constantly. Cancel cook setting and spoon the gravy over the chicken. Top with cheese and lemon slices.