Browse Recipes By Products:
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 6 small potatoes, shredded
- 1 cup Ground breakfast sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- ¼ cup Chicken broth
- Preheat pressure cooker to brown setting.
- Squeeze excess moisture out of shredded potatoes, then add to preheated cooking vessel. Brown potatoes on both sides, then add remaining ingredients. Gently stir to combine.
- Securely close lid to locked position, set pressure limiting valve to “Airtight”. Follow basic directions for pressure cooking, and cook at high pressure for 15 minutes.