Browse Recipes By Products:
Creamy Cheesecake with Fruit Glaze
Please note that this cheesecake will only fit in the 6 Qt. Pressure Cooker.
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 4 tbsp. Bread or Cookie Crumbs
- 2 - 8oz. pkg. Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 tsp. Lemon Zest, grated
- 2 tbsp. All-purpose Flour
- 6 tbsp. Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2 cups Water
- Butter a 7 inch springform pan, then sprinkle with bread or cookie crumbs. Set aside.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, cream, vanilla, lemon zest, flour, and sour cream. Beat in the egg yolks and eggs, then pour mixture into the prepared springform pan.
- Unroll about 2 feet of aluminum foil and center the springform pan onto it. Unroll another piece of foil, cover the pan, then crimp around the edges to seal. Use excess length of foil to create a handle to assist removal from the pressure cooker.
- Place the rack in the bottom of the cooking vessel, pour the 2 cups of water into cooking vessel, then place covered springform pan on top of trivet.
- Follow directions to cook at “High Pressure” for 40 minutes. When done, allow natural release. R
- emove from cooking vessel, loosen the foil and cool. Then chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, cover with your favorite fruits or fruit preserves. Remove from springform pan and serve.