Browse Recipes By Products:
Chocolate Hazelnut Bread Pudding
8 cups Day-old bread, cubed, crusts removed
¼ cup Butter
2 tsp. Chocolate chips
1½ cups Milk
½ cup Heavy cream
¼ cup Sugar
½ tsp. Vanilla extract
½ cup Chocolate hazelnut spread
¼ tsp. Salt
- Grease the sides and bottom of the cooking vessel. Add the cubed bread.
- In a microwave-safe dish, melt the butter and chocolate chips together. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine the eggs, milk, cream, sugar, vanilla, chocolate hazelnut spread, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the melted butter and chocolate chips, whisking until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the cubed bread in the cooking vessel. Press the mixture into the bread until the top cubes have absorbed it.
- Close and lock the cover, set the pressure limiting valve to “Exhaust” and slow cook for 3 hours. Serve warm.