Browse Recipes By Products:
Chocolate Hazelnut Bread Pudding
- 8 cups Day-old bread, cubed, crusts removed
- ¼ cup Butter
- 2 tsp. Chocolate chips
- 4 Eggs
- 1½ cups Milk
- ½ cup Heavy cream
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ cup Chocolate hazelnut spread
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Grease the sides and bottom of the cooking vessel. Add the cubed bread.
- In a microwave-safe dish, melt the butter and chocolate chips together. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine the eggs, milk, cream, sugar, vanilla, chocolate hazelnut spread, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the melted butter and chocolate chips, whisking until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the cubed bread in the cooking vessel. Press the mixture into the bread until the top cubes have absorbed it.
- Close and lock the cover, set the pressure limiting valve to “Exhaust” and slow cook for 3 hours. Serve warm.