Browse Recipes By Products:
Tomato Basil Popcorn
- ¾ cup popping corn
- 2 tbsp. popping oil of choice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 12 finely chopped basil leaves
- ¼ cup aged provolone, grated
- 6 oil-cured sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil or combination olive oil and oil from the tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- Add popping corn, oil and garlic cloves to your popper.
- When popping cycle is complete, remove the garlic cloves. Gently toss the popcorn with basil, provolone, tomatoes, oil, and salt.
- If crisper popcorn is desired, place in a 250°F.