Browse Recipes By Products:
Sweet chunks of flavorful popcorn. Make enough to share.
- 2 teaspoons butter
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup whole almonds
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- 1½ qt. popcorn
- Follow basic directions to pop popcorn. Set popcorn aside in a large mixing bowl and let appliance cool completely.
- Combine walnuts, pecans, almonds, hazelnuts and popcorn in bowl. Turn selection knob to “nuts” setting, add butter.
- When butter has melted, add sugar, corn syrup, molasses, vinegar, and salt to Kettle Krazy.
- Cook uncovered for 8 minutes. Turn selection knob to “OFF” and unplug Kettle Krazy®.
- Add the ¼ teaspoon. baking soda to the kettle and stir in to mixture with a non-metallic utensil. Pour mixture from the Kettle Krazy® over the nuts and popcorn in the bowl.
- Quickly mix together and pour on to a sheet of waxed paper coated with butter. Let cool and break into small clusters.