Browse Recipes By Products:
Very nice flavor, not overpowering.
7 cups popcorn, popped
2 ½ tablespoons butter
¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 cup bite-sized wheat squares
1 cup fish-shaped snack crackers
¾ cup sesame sticks
½ cup dry roasted peanuts
- Follow basic directions to pop popcorn. Set popcorn aside in a large mixing bowl and let appliance cool completely.
2. Add wheat squares, fish-shaped snack crackers, sesame sticks and nuts to the bowl with the popcorn.
- Turn selection knob to “nuts,” add butter and let melt for 1 minute. Add worcestershire sauce to the butter then sprinkle the seasonings into mixture. Let cook until thoroughly mixed, do not allow mixture to boil.
- Turn selection knob to “OFF,” add popcorn mixture to the heating base, then cover. Turn selection knob to “nuts” and let mix until evenly coated.
- Once coated, turn appliance “OFF,” unplug from outlet, and remove from appliance to a cookie sheet. Allow to cool completely before eating.