Browse Recipes By Products:
Hot Chocolate Popcorn
16 cups popcorn (hot air popped)
2 cups mini marshmallows
14 oz white chocolate (or vanilla or almond bark)
½ cup hot chocolate mix (powder)
4 oz milk chocolate
- In a large bowl combine the popcorn and marshmallows.
- Melt white chocolate and drizzle over popcorn/marshmallow mix. Stir to coat evenly.
- Spread on was paper and immediately sprinkle with the hot chocolate mix (while popcorn is still wet)
- Melt the milk chocolate and drizzle over the top.
- Let chocolate set, store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Note: Microwave or lightly buttered and salted stove top popcorn can be used in place of hot air popped popcorn.