Browse Recipes By Products:
Herb Infusion Popcorn
- ⅔ cup popping corn
- 2 tbsp. popping oil of choice
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp. mixed dried herbs: dill, parsley thyme and oregano (add cayenne to the mix if you like spice)
- Garlic or sea salt to taste
- Add popping corn, and oil of choice to your popper.
- When popping cycle is complete, drizzle melted coconut oil over the corn and toss to distribute.
- Sprinkle with the herb blend and add garlic or sea salt to taste, toss again