Browse Recipes By Products:
Flavored Drink Popcorn
10 cups lightly buttered popcorn
1 cup sugar
1 cup corn syrup
½ tsp. baking soda
1 package unsweetened powdered drink mix
- Lightly grease a large mixing bowl, add popped popcorn.
- Bring sugar, corn syrup and drink powder to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for 6 minutes, remove from heat, add baking soda, and mix thoroughly. Note: mixture will foam up when baking soda is added.
- Pour over popcorn and gently toss to evenly coat. Spread out on parchment or wax paper to cool.
- If you prefer a crunchier result, spread mixture on a large jelly roll pan and bake for 30 minutes at 225°F. Transfer to parchment paper to cool.