Browse Recipes By Products:
This is a great snack. Who doesn't love butterscotch and chocolate?
- 2 qt. popcorn, popped
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 6 oz. package milk chocolate chips
- 1 6 oz. package butterscotch chips
- Follow basic directions to pop popcorn. Set popcorn aside in a large mixing bowl and let appliance cool completely.
- Turn selection knob to “nuts,” add sugar and corn syrup to heating base. Let combination cook uncovered for 5 minutes, or until mixture is boiling. Use a non-metallic utensil to scrape the mixture away from the sides of the appliance as they melt.
- After mixture is boiling, gradually add peanut butter in small amounts. Once all peanut butter has been added and is mixed in, turn selection knob to “OFF,” add popcorn to the heating base, then cover.
- Turn selection knob to “nuts” and let mix until popcorn is evenly coated. Once coated, turn appliance “OFF,” unplug from outlet, and remove from appliance to a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Add chocolate and butterscotch chips to the Kettle Krazy, turn the selection knob to “nuts,” and melt for 2 minutes. When melted, drizzle over the top of the popcorn. Let cool completely before serving.