Browse Recipes By Products:
- ¾ cup popping corn
- 2 tbsp. popping oil of choice
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. dried chives
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp. turmeric, for color (optional)
- 2 oz. melted butter or olive oil (or half butter and half olive oil)
- Add popping corn, and your oil of choice to your popper.
- When popping cycle is complete, drizzle melted butter or olive oil over the corn and toss to distribute. Sprinkle with the herbs and cheese, toss.