Browse Recipes By Products:
Pancetta & Herb Popcorn
- ⅓ cup popping corn
- 1 tbsp. olive oil for popping
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- ½ tsp. thyme
- ½ tsp. rosemary
- 4 slices pancetta
- Grated parmesan, to taste
- Fry pancetta until crisp; cool and crumble. Add popping corn and oil to your popper.
- When popping cycle is complete, use an oil mister and spray the popped popcorn with olive oil.
- Add spices and pancetta to the misted popcorn, toss to combine.
- Add grated parmesan on top of the popcorn.