Browse Recipes By Products:
Nutty N' Natural Popcorn
Naturally good and good for you!
- 2 qt. popcorn, popped
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- ½ cup sunflower seeds, hulled
- 1 tablespoons pecans, finely ground
- 1 tablespoons spanish peanuts, finely ground
- 1 6 oz. package chopped dried fruit & raisins
- Follow basic directions to pop popcorn. Set popcorn aside in a large mixing bowl. Let appliance cool completely. Grind pecans and peanuts in a food processor or blender until finely ground.
- Turn selection knob to “nuts,” add wheat germ, sunflower seeds, chopped pecans and peanuts and roast, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Turn selection knob to “OFF,” add roasted nuts to the popcorn. Turn selection knob to “nuts” melt butter for about 1 minute. Once melted, turn appliance “OFF,” unplug from outlet, and drizzle butter over the popcorn mix. Add dried fruit, mix thoroughly, and let cool completely before serving.