Browse Recipes By Products:
Kettle Nutty Popcorn
Lots of nuts and some kick to go!
8 cups popcorn, popped
½ cup butter
1 ½ cups sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups pecan halves
1 cup whole unblanched almonds
½ cup pepitas / hulled pumpkin seeds
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Follow basic directions to pop popcorn. Set popcorn aside in a large mixing bowl and let appliance cool completely.
- Turn selection knob to “nuts,” add butter, sugar, and corn syrup to heating base. Let combination cook uncovered for 6-8 minutes, or until mixture is boiling and a rich brown color. Add vanilla.
- Turn selection knob to “OFF,” add pecans, pepitas, almonds, chili powder, cinnamon, and popcorn to heating base.
- Cover, turn selection knob to “nuts” setting and cook until everything is evenly coated.
- Once coated, turn appliance “OFF,” unplug from outlet, and remove from appliance on to waxed paper, let cool, then break into pieces.