Browse Recipes By Products:
Kettle Krunch Popcorn Mix
A very sweet snack, to curb anyone's sweet tooth.
- 2 cups popcorn, popped
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups corn cereal squares
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup caramel chips
- ½ cup sweetened cranberries, dried
- Follow basic directions to pop popcorn. Set popcorn aside in a large mixing bowl and let appliance cool completely.
- Turn selection knob to “nuts,” add butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup to heating base. Cook combination, uncovered, for about 5 minutes. Turn selection knob to “OFF” and unplug Kettle Krazy™. Add vanilla and baking soda to the heated mixture and stir in ith a non-metallic utensil.
- After vanilla and baking soda are completely mixed, turn appliance “OFF.” Add cereal squares, popcorn, and almonds to the Kettle Krazy™, cover, and turn selection knob to “nuts.” Let cook until popcorn is evenly coated.
- Once coated, turn appliance “OFF,” unplug from outlet, and pour into the large mixing bowl. Stir in caramel chips and dried cranberries.