Browse Recipes By Products:
Everyone loves this favorite. Chocolate and peanut butter richness.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups cereal squares
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- Turn selection knob to “nuts,” add butter to heating base and let melt for 1 minute. Add chocolate chips and melt. Use a non-metallic utensil to aid mixing and prevent scorching.
- When melted completely, add peanut butter and vanilla. Cook until thoroughly mixed.
- Turn selection knob to “OFF,” add cereal squares, cover, turn selection knob to “nuts,” and let cook one minute, or until thoroughly coated. Do not cook for more than one minute or scorching can occur. Turn selection knob to “OFF,” remove cover and transfer coated cereal to waxed paper and let cool for one minute.
- Add cooled mixture to a sealable plastic bag, add powdered sugar, and shake until well coated.