Browse Recipes By Products:
Flavored Drink Popcorn
- 10 cups lightly buttered popcorn
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 package unsweetened powdered drink mix
- Lightly grease a large mixing bowl, add popped popcorn.
- Bring sugar, corn syrup and drink powder to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for 6 minutes, remove from heat, add baking soda, and mix thoroughly.
- Note: mixture will foam up when baking soda is added.
- Pour over popcorn and gently toss to evenly coat. Spread out on parchment or wax paper to cool.
- If you prefer a crunchier result, spread mixture on a large jelly roll pan and bake for 30 minutes at 225°F. Transfer to parchment paper to cool.