Browse Recipes By Products:
Confetti Cake Popcorn
- 8-10 cups popped popcorn (either plain or buttered and salted)
- 1 to 1½ cups cake mix (white, yellow, or chocolate)
- 12 oz. white, milk or dark chocolate
- ¼ cups vegetable shortening
- ¼ cup sprinkles (round, multicolored)
- Microwave the chocolate for one minute or until melted.
- Add the vegetable shorting and stir until melted and well mixed.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the popped popcorn with the dry cake mix, drizzle with the melted chocolate and mix well to evenly coat.
- Add the sprinkles and toss, spread to cool and dry on parchment or wax paper.