Browse Recipes By Products:
10 cups popped popcorn (either plain or lightly buttered and salted)
½ cup dark brown sugar
6 tbsp. butter
5 cups mini marshmallows
1 cup salted or Spanish peanuts, coarsely chopped
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave sugar and butter for one minute or until butter has melted.
- Stir, then add the marshmallows and microwave an additional 1-2 minutes to melt the marshmallows.
- Stir well, add the popcorn and peanuts and gently mix to evenly coat.
- Options: Spread on parchment or wax paper to cool.
- Pour and press into a buttered 9 x 13 pan. Cut when cool into bars.
- Let cool slightly in the bowl, butter hands and shape into popcorn balls or pops.