Browse Recipes By Products:
Just like grandmother makes.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ⅔ cup popcorn (SECOND INGREDIENTS:)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- dash of salt, to taste
- Follow basic directions to pop popcorn. Set popcorn aside in a large mixing bowl and let appliance cool completely.
- When cooled, wipe the non-stick surface then add the the SECOND LIST of ingredients to the base.
- Turn selection knob to “popcorn” and let ingredients mix, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn selection knob to “OFF,” add the popped corn. Place cover on and turn the selection knob to “popcorn” until the popcorn is coated. Turn the selection knob to “OFF,” unplug from outlet, and pour into a bowl./li>