Browse Recipes By Products:
Subgum Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion including tops
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- ¼ cup diced cooked shrimp
- ¼ cup diced cooked lean ham
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cold cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat oil in uncovered wok, at 325°. Add onions; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add next 3 ingredients; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Push to one side of wok; add eggs; sprinkle with salt; scramble; cut apart with spatula; mix in with other ingredients.
- Add rice and soy sauce; stir-fry to mix and heat through, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.