Browse Recipes By Products:
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 – 1 inch piece fresh gingerroot, peeled and finely chopped
- 6 Chinese dried mushrooms soaked in ½ cup hot water 20 minutes, stems discarded, caps thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces Chinese noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- Heat oil in uncovered wok, at 375°. Add next 4 ingredients; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir-fry to combine and heat. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.