Browse Recipes By Products:
Steakhouse Gratin Potatoes with Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Crumb Topping
- 4 baked russet potatoes
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 4 strips thick-cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¾ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. dried chives
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground white pepper
- Peel and dice the potato to roughly ½ to ¾ inch cubes. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, milk, bacon, ½ cup cheddar, salt, pepper, and chives. Fold in the potatoes until well coated, and place into an 8”x8” oven-safe dish.
- In a separate bowl combine the bread crumbs, melted butter, and remaining cheddar cheese and sprinkle on top of the potatoes. Place on the center rack of the West Bend® Platinum Edition™ Countertop Oven, uncovered, and bake at 325°F for 35 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.