Browse Recipes By Products:
Red Pepper Rice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled, split lengthwise
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- Pinch dried red pepper flakes
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- ½ small red pepper, cored, seeded and diced
- 1 small tomato, cored peeled and chopped
- 1 ½ cups chicken stock
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in uncovered wok at 350°. Add garlic; swirl around in hot oil 30 seconds; remove and discard.
- Add onions; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add pepper flakes; sri-fry 10 seconds.
- Add rice; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until all grains are coated with oil.
- Add next 3 ingredients; stir and bring to boil.
- Cover; reduce heat to “simmer” for 15 minutes.
- Fluff rice with fork; season with salt. Serve immediately.
Make 4 servings.