Browse Recipes By Products:
Pressure Cooker Baked Potatoes
- 5-10 small baking potatoes (depending on pressure cooker size), cleaned and wrapped in foil
- 2 cups Water
- Place the rack, if available, into the cooking vessel and add water. Otherwise, create a "rack" with mason jar lids.
- Layer the wrapped potatoes on the rack.
- Securely close lid to locked position, set pressure limiting valve to “Airtight”. Follow basic directions for pressure cooking, and cook at high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Use natural pressure release for potatoes.