Browse Recipes By Products:
Pork Fried Rice
2 tablespoons peanut oil
½ pound lean pork, cut in thin strips
½ teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup thinly sliced green onions including tops
½ cup thinly sliced celery
2 cups cold cooked rice
1 cup fresh bean sprouts
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Heat oil in uncovered wok at 350°F.
- Add next 3 ingredients; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add green onions and celery; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add rice and bean sprouts; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce; stir to mix. make well in center of rice; pour in beaten eggs; allow to set; scramble with spatula; stir into rice. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.