Browse Recipes By Products:
Cheesy Shoestring Potato Casserole
- 2 large shoestring cut potatoes
- 1 - 16 oz. pkg. sour cream
- 1 - 8 oz. can chicken soup
- 1 - 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 1 7/8 oz. pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup chicken broth or ½ cup water
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375° F and grease a 9X13” pan.
- Spread half of potatoes to cover bottom of dish
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, chicken soup, cream cheese, dressing mix, broth (or water) and
- salt. Spread half of mixture over potatoes and top with 1 cup of shredded cheese. Repeat the layers.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour. Uncover and sprinkle with bacon. Continue baking for 15 minutes.