Browse Recipes By Products:
Amy's Popcorn Salad
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vinegar
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 2 cups Celery, finely chopped
- 1½ small cans Water Chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 2 cups Carrots, shredded
- ½ cup Bacon, chopped pieces
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 cups Popped Popcorn (add more or less depending on how “dry” you want your salad)
- Mix sugar, vinegar, and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add the celery, chestnuts, onions, bacon pieces, and 1 cup cheese. Refrigerate until time to serve.
- Right before serving, stir in popcorn and top with rest of cheese.