Browse Recipes By Products:
Cheddar Cheese Fondue
½ cup flour
1 tablespoon dry mustard
3 cups half & half
3 drops hot pepper sauce
3 cups (¾ lb.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- In Fondue Pot, combine flour and mustard.
- Set heat at SIMMER setting and gradually add half & half. Stir constantly until thickened.
- Add shredded cheese, ¼ cup at a time, and stir until melted.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; stir. Heat 5 minutes to develop flavors. Keep setting at SIMMER.
- For serving, spear Rye or French bread cubes with fondue forks or dip with crackers.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.