Browse Recipes By Products:
Stuffed Apples or Pears (for 2)
- 2 apples or pears
- brown sugar, maple syrup or molasses
- dates, raisins or other fried fruit
- 4 teaspoons margarine
- Wash, cut in half and core apples or pears.
- Fill indentation of fruit with dates, raisins or other dried fruit. Sprinkle with brown sugar or drizzle with syrup.
- Top each half with 1 teaspoon margarine. Wrap each half with aluminum foil and place in pressure pan on rack with ½ to ¾ cups water.
- Pressure cook 9 minutes. Cool immediately.