Browse Recipes By Products:
For use in 1.5 Qt. Ice Cream Makers.
- 2⅔ cups Fresh or individually frozen strawberries (thawed)
- ⅓ cup Granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup Water
- 2 tsps. Lemon juice
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar and water. Heat to boiling on medium high, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low, and simmer until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove pan from heat, pour liquid into a bowl and cool in the refrigerator for 1 - 2 hours.
- Puree the strawberries with lemon juice in a blender or food processor. Pour into the liquid mixture bowl and stir until blended.
- Pour into the freezer canister and freeze as directed.