Browse Recipes By Products:
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
For use in 4 Qt. Ice Cream Makers.
- 4 cups Plain Yogurt
- 1 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1½ cups Strawberries in syrup, thawed
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Chill the mixture, covered, in the refrigerator for an hour before freezing.
- Pour mixture into the freezing canister and follow the directions in the “Using Your 4 Qt. Ice Cream Maker” section. Do not fill the freezing canister above the “MAX” line, as the mixture will expand during freezing.