Browse Recipes By Products:
Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake
- 1 package Devil’s food cake mix
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1⅔ cups water
- 1 package Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 bag (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare batter using the cake mix eggs, oil, and water. Pour into a slow cooker.
- Prepare Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix using the milk. Pour over batter in the slow cooker. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the batter.
- Cover your slow cooker, cook for 2 ½ to 3 hours on the “HIGH” setting. Cake will be moist but should not jiggle, you will see little volcanoes of spitting chocolate appear on top. Serve with ice cream, whipped topping, or on its own for a really special dessert.