Browse Recipes By Products:
Rocky Road Ice Cream
For use in 4 Qt. Ice Cream Makers.
1¾ cup Granulated Sugar
½ tsp Salt
2 cups Milk
6 squares Semi-sweet Chocolate
2 cups Half and Half
6 cups Whipping Cream
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
2 cups Mini Marshmallows
1½ cups Chocolate Chips
1 cup Chopped Pecans
- Mix the milk and chocolate in a large saucepan. Over medium heat stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove from heat and slowly add sugar and salt, mixing well, until dissolved.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients except the marshmallows, pecans, and chocolate chips, and then cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until mixture has chilled.
- Pour mixture into the freezing canister and follow the directions in the “Using Your Ice Cream Maker” section. Do not fill the freezing canister above the “MAX” line, as the mixture will expand during freezing.
- Add marshmallows, pecans, and chocolate chips after the ice cream has finished churning and stir in evenly.