Browse Recipes By Products:
Rocky Road Ice Cream
For use in 4 Qt. Ice Cream Makers.
- 1¾ cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 cups Milk
- 6 squares Semi-sweet Chocolate
- 2 cups Half and Half
- 6 cups Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1½ cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- Mix the milk and chocolate in a large saucepan. Over medium heat stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove from heat and slowly add sugar and salt, mixing well, until dissolved.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients except the marshmallows, pecans, and chocolate chips, and then cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until mixture has chilled.
- Pour mixture into the freezing canister and follow the directions in the “Using Your Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Maker™” section. Do not fill the freezing canister above the “MAX” line, as the mixture will expand during freezing.
- Add marshmallows, pecans, and chocolate chips after the ice cream has finished churning and stir in evenly.