Browse Recipes By Products:
Quick and Easy Chocolate Ice Cream
For use in 4 Qt. Ice Cream Makers.
- 1 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 large cans Condensed Milk
- 6 cups Whole Milk
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk and condensed milk.
- In a separate dish, mix enough hot water with the cocoa powder to create a consistency like melted chocolate.
- Once the cocoa powder is a liquid, stir it into the milk mixture until completely blended.
- Pour the entire contents of the bowl into the freezing canister and follow directions in the ”Using Your Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Maker™” section. Do not fill the freezing canister above the “MAX” line, as the mixture will expand during freezing.