Browse Recipes By Products:
- 14-16 cups popped popcorn (old maids removed)
- 2 cups Sweet: M &M’s, Reese’s pieces, candy corn, gum drops, mini chips (chocolate, vanilla, cherry, butterscotch), or sugared cereal
- 1½ cups Savory: broken pretzel sticks, salted peanuts, cashews, mixed nuts
- 16 oz. mini marshmallows
- ½ cup butter
- Spray a Bundt or tube pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix popcorn and your choices of each sweet and savory.
- Melt butter, add mini marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and stir until combined and coated.
- Press into prepared pan. Cover with foil and let cool for at least one hour.
- Remove from pan to a cake plate, cut and serve.
*Popcorn can be used plain or buttered and salted.
*To make Caramel popcorn cake, reduce to 8 oz. marshmallow melted with two cups of caramels