Browse Recipes By Products:
Frozen Yogurt with Berries
For use in 1.5 Qt. Ice Cream Makers.
- 1 cup Low fat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup Whole milk
- ⅛ cup Granulated sugar
- 1 cup Individually frozen strawberries, mixed berries, or raspberries (not in syrup)
- In a food processor or blender, puree the frozen fruit. Strain if desired to remove seeds. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, milk, and sugar. Using a hand mixer, beat on medium speed until sugar is dissolved, about 1 - 2 minutes.
- Using a mixer on low speed, add the berry puree and mix until blended, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into the freezer canister and freeze as directed.