Browse Recipes By Products:
Cookie Dough Ice Cream
For use in 4 Qt. Ice Cream Makers.
1 cup Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (crumbled into small pieces)
2¼ cups Sugar
6 cups Heavy Cream
1 cup mini Chocolate Chips
6 large Eggs
3 cups Milk
- Place the cookie dough and the chocolate chips in a separate bowl. Cover and chill until cold.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Slowly mix in sugar, whisking until completely blended.
- Slowly add cream and milk and whisk until blended.
- Pour mixture into the freezing canister and follow the directions in the “Using Your Ice Cream Maker” section. Do not fill the freezing canister above the “MAX” line, as the mixture will expand during freezing.
- When the mixture has finished churning, add cookie dough and chocolate chips and stir in evenly.