Browse Recipes By Products:
Apple Betty (for 2)
- 2 small tart apples, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-3 tablespoons melted margarine
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, margarine and mix. Place about 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture in each of the two custard cups, patting on bottom and sides of the cup.
- Add sliced apples, cover with remaining mixture and cover cups with aluminum foil. Place in pressure pan with ½ to ¾ cup water.
- Pressure cook 5 minutes. Cool immediately.