Browse Recipes By Products:
Versatility Cooker Oatmeal Bake
An easy, large batch recipe. Great for an office gathering or brunch buffet. Tastes a lot like muffin batter! Serves 25-30. Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook time: 1 hour minimum
- 12 cups rolled oats
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 8 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 8 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups milk
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup melted butter
- 8 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 apples (washed, cut into ½” cubes)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- Preheat VersatilityTM Cooker to medium/medium-high.
- In cooking pot, mix together oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Beat in milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract. If using, stir in fruit.
- Cook medium for 3 hours. Reduce to low for up to 8 hours, adding a tablespoon of milk as needed throughout slow cooking process.
- Speedy version: place VersatilityTM Cooker cooking pot into 350°F oven for 1 hr. Return to heating base for slow cooking, up to 8 hrs.