Browse Recipes By Products:
Rise and Shine Burritos
2 pounds ground pork sausage
12 eggs, beaten
1-4 ounce can chopped green chile peppers, drained
8 -10 inch flour tortillas
8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
1 cup milk
- Place sausage in the West Bend® Platinum Edition™ Skillet. Cook at 350°F until browned. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; set sausage aside.
- Add the eggs and green chiles to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are scrambled and set.
- Lightly grease a 9.50 x 6.25 x .75 inch baking pan. Place the tortillas on a countertop or other clean surface.
- Cover each tortilla with portions of sausage, cheese, and eggs.
- Roll up the tortillas and place them seam side down in the baking dish.
- Heat reserved sausage drippings in the skillet. Sprinkle in the flour and stir. Add milk, stirring constantly, until the gravy begins to thicken. Pour the gravy on top of the tortilla rolls.
- Preheat the West Bend® Platinum Edition™ Convection Countertop Oven to 350°F. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until gravy is bubbly.
yield: 3-4 servings