Browse Recipes By Products:
Malted Milk Waffles
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon malted milk powder
- ¾ cup milk
- 4 tablespoon butter, melted and cooled
- Beat egg white in a small bowl until stiff and set aside.
- Mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Combine egg yolk, milk and melted butter. Add to dry ingredients, mixing until just blended. Fold in beaten egg white until just mixed. Do not over mix the batter.
- Pour about ¾ cup of waffle batter into the preheated waffle maker and cook until steam no longer escapes and the waffle is golden brown.