Browse Recipes By Products:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon. baking powder
- ½ teaspoon. baking soda
- ½ teaspoon. salt
- 1 tablespoon. sugar
- 1¼ cups buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoon. butter, melted 1. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, beat buttermilk and eggs until thoroughly mixed. Slowly add melted butter.
3. Add buttermilk mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix until large lumps are gone.
4. Pour about ¾ cup of waffle batter into the preheated waffle maker and cook until steam no longer escapes and the waffle is golden brown.