Browse Recipes By Products:
Slow Cooker Mulled Punch
Come in from the cold, and have this waiting...
- 1 - 1 1/2 quart bottle cranberry juice
- 2 - 1 quart bottles apple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- Pour cranberry juice and apple juice into pot. Add brown sugar and salt and stir until sugar is dissolved. Tie cinnamon sticks and cloves in cheesecloth and drop into liquid.
- Cover and place pot on base. Simmer at Setting #5 for about 2 hours or until temperature reaches 170 degrees F.
- Remove spice bag. Keep warm at Setting #2.
Makes 28 - 4 ounce punch cup servings.