Browse Recipes By Products:
Cocoa~Latte Orange Coffee
- 1 cup water
- 1 heaping teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 cup whole milk*
- 2 orange slices
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (or 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons sugar)
- whipping cream
- cinnamon (optional) * Whole milk provides the richest froth, but can be substituted with an equal amount of 2%, 1%, skim, or soy milk, if preferred.
- Add ingredients to the Cocoa Latte and press the “ON” switch. Wait for the Cocoa~Latte to automatically shut off.
- Press the "Froth/Dispense" button then dispense the drink into a mug.
- Place 1 orange slice at the bottom of each mug. Dispense the drink into the mug over the orange slice. Top with whipping cream and garnish with cinnamon.