Browse Recipes By Products:
Cocoa~Latte Mocha Chai Latte
- 2 cups whole milk*
- ¼ cup water
- 1 heaping teaspoon Instant tea
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (or 1 tablespoon cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons sugar)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger * Whole milk provides the richest froth, but can be substituted with an equal amount of 2%, 1%, skim, or soy milk, if preferred.
- Add ingredients to the Cocoa Latte and press the “ON” switch. Wait for the Cocoa~Latte to automatically shut off.
- Press the "Froth/Dispense" button then dispense the drink into a mug.
- Top with whipped cream and sweetened chocolate powder or chocolate shavings, if desired.