Browse Recipes By Products:
Cocoa~Latte Mexican Hot Cocoa
- 2 cups whole milk*
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder**
- 2 tablespoons sugar**
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla. * Whole milk provides the richest froth, but can be substituted with an equal amount of 2%, 1%, skim, or soy milk, if preferred. **You may substitute sugar and cocoa powder with 4 tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
- Add ingredients to the Cocoa Latte and press the “ON” switch. Wait for the Cocoa~Latte to automatically shut off.
- Press the "Froth/Dispense" button then dispense the drink into a mug.