Browse Recipes By Products:
Cocoa~Latte Mexican Coffee
- 1 cup water
- 1 heaping teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 cup whole milk*
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (or 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons sugar)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- whipping cream
- nutmeg or cinnamon (optional) * Whole milk provides the richest froth, but can be substituted with an equal amount of 2%, 1%, skim, or soy milk, if preferred.
- Add ingredients to the Cocoa Latte and press the “ON” switch. Wait for the Cocoa~Latte to automatically shut off.
- Press the "Froth/Dispense" button then dispense the drink into a mug.
- Top with a dollop of whipping cream and sprinkle on nutmeg and cinnamon.