Browse Recipes By Products:
Cocoa~Latte Basic Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups whole milk*
- 5 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder**
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla * Whole milk provides the richest froth, but can be substituted with an equal amount of 2%, 1%, skim, or soy milk, if preferred.
- Add ingredients to the Cocoa Latte and press the “ON” switch. Wait for the Cocoa~Latte to automatically shut off.
- Press the "Froth/Dispense" button then dispense the drink into a mug.
- For flavored hot cocoa try adding 1 to 1½ tbsp vanilla, mint, caramel, butterscotch, almond, raspberry, strawberry, or orange syrup to taste.